Al-Kafia al-Shafi’ fi Aliantisar lilfirqat Alnaajia (Second edition) is a manuscript classified under the sciences of belief (Al-Aqidah) by its author, Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr ibn Ayyub, who died in the year 751 Hijiri. It was transcribed in Al-Naskh font script in the ninth century AH. The number of papers reached 166, and the number of lines was 19 , size 19.5 x 13.5 cm, and it is missing the last page, it is an antique copy, with some explanations and corrections in the margins, and it was met with a copy that was matched with the original work. It was written on it that it was owned by Ibrahim bin Saif, then it was owned by Muhammad bin Hassan Al-Bahili, dated 1286 AH, and the writer of ownership was Hussein bin Makhdoub, then Al-Jawhara bint Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Suleiman was endowed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab. This copy belongs to her son Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Bahili, and its review was made by Ibrahim ibn Touq, and Isa ibn Akkas. This endowment was dated in 1294 AH. It has traces of wetness and dirt. It was written in black ink, and what is meant to be distinguished was written in red.