(taysir alwusul 'iilaa jamie al'usul (5th Edition) is a manuscript classified under the sciences of hadith. Its author is Abd al-Rahman bin Ali bin Muhammad Ibn al-Dib’a, who died in 944 Hijiri. It was transcribed in the eleventh century AH in Al-Naskh font script. The number of papers was 132, and the number of lines was 33, in size 28 x 20 cm. It is a corresponding copy that includes the first part of the book, , and in the margins there are some corrections, there is several acquisitions at the beginning under the names of Al-Sadiq bin Al-Mahdi, undated, then it was owned by Ismail bin Amir Al-Mumineen Al-Qasim bin Muhammad, dated 1058 Hijiri, then Jalal Al-Din Ali bin Abdul Rahman Al-Aidarous, dated 1101 Hijiri. Then Ahmed bin Ali bin Ahmed bin Abdul Ghani took possession of it and endowed it, and to note that the volume did not improve the arrangement of the first papers, he used black ink in writing, and used red for the heads of the chapters, hadiths and commas.